View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 12:42 PM
aliens50

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 19| 21916|23148 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
hmm memory leaks hapenning in Reference 23xxx with spb shell
started at 102.3
down to 70 in about 3 hours. No additional apps were run during this time.
phone was just on idle....clean ram here we go
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
...I also do not advise anyone trying a "zero" page pool on the 21916 rom as I ended up with practically no ram.
the rom has 22 as default so I will flash again at that setting.
The memory issue would happen to me with every rom I had PP set to 0, but I only tried 0 PP twice because of that problem, so this may not always be the case. I haven't been following the thread the last few days, so there may be other issues I'm not aware of, but my only recommendation would be to use the default or something other than 0.

Battery life is poor (still running Nov 19 23xxx 2.0 sencity), but I ordered a 2000mah battery for $9 from ebay to help with that. Verizon just replaced my TP2 through the extended warranty, and it's currently clocked at 844MHz compared to the 710 on my previous phone, so that could have something to do with it -_-. I'll try OCT at some point to see if it helps (using oc_auto_v4.21 atm).

Not a fan of the Nov 19th sencity because of the icons being more diffult to distinguish apart. Will probably switch back to regular cookie.

Too paranoid to make any changes to the default home screen. First time flashing to 2.0 a week ago and got the sense reboot loop after moving some things around. Quick searching didn't pull up anything and decided to reflash in lieu of asking or spending another hour searching for answers (I remember it being mentioned long ago when 2.0 was in testing). Would really like to move icons and widgets around, but I don't have the time to spend reflashing, and I can't find a "return sense to default" option for CHT 2.0 (that would be a nice feature!).

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Time to start baking a cake...
This post has been thanked 1 times.