View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 10:05 PM
bakntyme
Regular 'Geeker

bakntyme is keeping up the good workbakntyme is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: an application for ma boys wit crazy girlfriends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysolflow View Post
man... i was lookin around ppcgeeks and i see this thread that said that the guy is gettin tired of people mistaking his mogul for an iphone... i hear ya bro... but when reading it, i heard someone say something about photocontacts pro...

i did a lil research, and this seems like the best application for managing your calls... without actually managing your calls... i've read up on it, and it seems like a great application for those fellas that got a crazy girlfriend that looks at you crazy when your phone rings and you dont answer it... lol...

but the only problem is that i searched all over ppcgeeks and i couldn't find the cab file to download... and i've also looked on the photocontacts pro's website, but they speakin a language i dont understand... and it goes by the tune of 30 dollars...

can anybody send me the cab file for what i believe is gonna be the most used and beloved application after my htc home customizer...

and for people who dont know, it seems like a really good app when i was reading up, and yall should do the same... but anyways, somebody please send me that file...

and one more question... how fast does a zebra have to run before it looks gray?... lol... j/k
You aren't asking for someone to send you a commercial application for free, are you?