View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 07:21 PM
gcbailey
Lurker

gcbailey is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Omnia II newbie...

Newbie here.... I just got an Omnia II SCHi920/Verizon about 2 weeks ago and recently discovered this forum. I'm moving from a BB Storm. Overall I like the phone. It's much better multimedia oriented than the Storm. I just haven't fell in love yet.

There are a few things that are really starting to irk me. The first one is scrolling, especially in contacts and things like that. I don't know if I'm not using the right part of the screen, but it seems like either there is waaay much much scrolling (can't control up/down) and whenever I let off of the screen it calls whatever contact my finger was on. Also in the browsers, I can use the stylus to scroll and randomly it will jump back to the top of the page/article. That is getting annoying too.

I've tried to download a few programs/tweak and I can't seem to get them to work right, or at all. QMenu. I have to manually start it everytime, I cannot get it to start/replace my start menu.

Any readings or specific search phrases I would greatly appreciate. I really want to love this phone, but right now it's like a girl with beauty and no brains....

Many thanks!!