View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 05:33 PM
lovingHDTV
PPCGeeks Regular

lovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 19| 21916|23148 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by slizzap View Post
I'm still having this really annoying problem that someone else mentioned where sometimes when I switch back to the home tab the flip clock is like an hour and 2 minutes off...the second you switch to the home tab, the tiles flip to the correct time. It seems to happen consistently when I hang up a call. I hadn't had this problem in a while, but it came back with the Nov. 13th ROM I was using. I just flashed the Nov. 19th ROM and I'm still having the same issue. Is there a CAB somewhere that fixes this?

TIA.

Update: I can reproduce this consistently by going to the home tab, pressing the call key to bring up the dialer, then pressing the end key to go back to the home tab. EVERY time it's off by 1 hour and 2 minutes, and the tiles flip to the correct time. If I switch to any other tab and then back to home tab, the tiles are showing the correct time.
This is a feature of Sense. You can disable it in Cookie setting (flip clock), or there are cabs out there for it as well.

dave
This post has been thanked 2 times.