View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 04:28 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *CAUTION* HTC warranty repair - send it in at your own risk - byby HTC....

Quote:
Originally Posted by two-rocks View Post
If it's known that HTC doe not help, than I am done with them. My mogul and TP1 look new and had TEP - never used.

I am NOT a fan of insurance, if someone was not making money they wouldn't do it. I take great care of my stuff, and was willing to risk it.

This refusal to fix a defect is a cop out - nothing less.

Didn't want a TEP vs whatever conversation to start...

Just wanted people to know what the HTC warranty was worth - nothing.

I'll go back to using a BT headset - or keep using my lowley TP1

Yes.
You chose not to insure your item. You chose to send it in instead of taking it in to a Sprint store... And yes... You're paying for return shipping. And you are switching to another phone or bluetooth earpiece.
Most of us choose TEP. It's just piece of mind bro.

Besides... You may think it's just a small dent... But if you look at it closely... it is on the same side and just above the mic hole at the bottom of the phone... You may have dropped it hard enough to cause not only that dent but also damage to the inside of the phone (namely where the microphone is affected) therefore making this not a warranty issue. In the same way a dent on your door might render your doorlocks inoperable or something like that. TEP would have covered you. Hell... Taking it into the Sprint store would have saved you 28.00 and possibly would have got you a replacement for alot cheaper.
p.

p.