View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 12:38 PM
RexRzr
Lurker

RexRzr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 19| 21916|23148 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
Either turn off the "Full Eye Candy" or overclock. There is only so many things our small but dedicated processor can handle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Two things to consider: 1. Never judge a ROM's speed immediately after a fresh flash. Give it a couple days to settle in and it should get better. And, more importantly, 2. If you have a "slow" SD card, it will slow things down considerably. I can tell a huge difference between how my stuff loads on my CII 4 gig SD card and my CVI 8 gig SD card. Its like day and night. If the picture and music tabs are very slow and you are running a slower card, then there is your problem.

David
As for the CHT 2.0...I understand that it's the old TP2 processor which is not being able to keep up. However...the slowdown issue of "Photos & Videos" and "Music" tabs is happening only when I rotate the phone (i.e. the screen) and the photos or the music files get horizontally lined up (which is a cool effect but stuttering as hell in my TP2). It happens even when the SD card is taken out (the vertical scrolling of photos and musics from the SD card is as fast as it should be...so it's not a problem of the card). Anyway...it must also be happening because of the processor speed. I've found a reg key to turn the screen rotation animation off for those 2 tabs but...