View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 11:19 AM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 11-2-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> *New* F.S.A deluxe ROM

I still don't know why you are having issue with ActiveSync, everything is ok on my end and almost all users except you two don't have the issue. Try following Vin's directions here. If that doesn't work, and a soft reset of both PC and Phone at the same time doesn't work, I really don't know, cuz I haven't had any issues with Active Sync (On XP, and Win 7 32 and 64 bit, I left Vista cold and hungry at the door when Win 7 hit the first beta).

Yes, tethering safe and always has been (and I don't think that even matters for Sprint anymore since they have unlimited data, as that's what your carrier lists in your profile).

Also, sorry for the delay in ROMs, ended up getting a bunch of extra work plopped on me this weekend.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.