View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 10:42 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 19| 21916|23148 * Sense 20

Time for my weekly check-in:

1. SPB. Upgraded to 3.5.5 and remembered why I have a love/hate with MS. 3.5.5 use the bing widget, and as usual treats you like your stupid and gives you 2 options for your search, neither of which you want. Then as a snarky joke wont load any google icons even after you manually reload google maps. I restored to 3.5.1.

Anyone know of a weather app like htc with live location?

2. WKTask. Loved it on my Axim, hate it on my TP2. Mainly because my axim had twice the screen and I did not have 4 eyes back then. I keep my TP2 on the dash of my truck and could run over several dogs, a transit bus and a CHP while squinting at the screen. I'll just stick with arkswitch, thank you.

3. Opera mini. Rocks, love it, best ever, used it for years but........ How do you get it not to overlap the top task-bar. It drives me crazy tying to switch between programs.

4. SKTools. Came across a copy of SKTools when cleaning up my desktop. I now use Memmaid and Cleanram to keep my TP2 uncluttered, but thought I would load SK and see how it worked. Cleanup worked fine, but when I had it "tune" my TP for max performace, I lost 25 megs of ram!!! I did not need its edge (if any) that bad. So it went away.

5. Have not had time to flash new builds and see if DRM works. If anyone can check and let me know its worth bonus points .

TTFN

Last edited by swlaraut; 11-21-2010 at 10:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.