View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 03:01 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 19| 21916|23148 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
i hope what you are saying is noy true and i sincerely hope that NRG is reading this cause a lot of us are on Titanium because of SPB.
I hope NRG atleast includes and Updated titaniums reglularly
i jumped on the Spb bandwagon recently too just for a change... just use the "standard rom" and disable sense. manila is cfc'd it does't take as much room as you'd think, memory actually seems better than the titanium only rom plus i encounter a few bugs in the titanium rom that i dont get in the standard... the standard rom is usually the first updated too
This post has been thanked 1 times.