View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 07:39 PM
sprinttouch666
Regular 'Geeker

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[12-Nov-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 - Final Released

Hey santod,
thanks to you and the entire team, fantastic work! I used the 2.0 beta since about day 1, and final since a couple hrs from its release. Your challenge log doesn't lie, absolutely great, 100% improvement over the beta in terms of stability.

The only bug i have found is that the auto mark as read feature works perfectly on the email widget, but not on the messaging widget. If it is enabled, it marks the txt as read whether or not a view the widget. So often it marks the txt as read before i unlock the phone. Am i the only one having this problem? O, and lastly, i get some serious lag about 50% of the time on the hd mini style lockscreen (black screen), am I the only one with this problem too??

Thanks in advance!
(and I'm always running the newest NRG, wm6.5 build 21916.5.0.93 sense 2.5 build 2019 with cht2.0 final cooked in, sencity theme.)