View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 03:41 PM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 19| 21916|23148 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexRzr View Post
Hi everyone, noob here. I guess I'm asking an old question and I might probably find the answer by searching the net but am a bit nervous now to do so. I just flashed my Sprint Touch Pro 2 with the NRG Nov 13 28244 Cookie 2.0 ROM (this was my first flash and I did do the HSPL unlocking successfully before that). I didn't face any error in the process and after 100% completion the phone rebooted and the regular white "HTC" screen showed up. But after that it's doing nothing. Just keeping that screen on only. Did a hard reset...yet the same. I've kept it on for 15 mins constantly but nothing's happening. The bootloader is opening and it's not showing any 'error' messages though. I hope my phone is not bricked.

Can someone please shed any light on it? Will be much appreciated...
If it was me... I'd run Task29 and then I'd pick a different rom to flash. Some people had issues with 28XXX roms (newer ones are out). And since you're new, I'd pick a more stable rom - "A 21916 Build which is the most reliable and bug free release." And I'd just go with plain cookie to start with.
But a reflash seems in order, no matter how you go about it. Good luck!
This post has been thanked 1 times.