That0neUser
N00b

That0neUser is keeping up the good workThat0neUser is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.0 | FroYo 3.30.651.3 | *Updated 11/17/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Nice OMJ just updated to 4.0 and the first thing I was gonna do after was search for a way to get the transparent notification bar installed but ... no need!

@ anyone ... since I installed I'm getting the process.android.acore error randomly ... searched and found nothing conclusive about was causes this ... ideas any of you longer time Android users?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
I ran into that issue on my mom's unrooted HTC Hero. With it being unrooted there wasn't much I could do in regards to diagnostics, in the end a factory reset resolved the issue.

Like IKS said, you could try wiping Dalvik-Cache and see if that helps.
I'd also try using Calkulin's Clear Temp .zip.

If either of those don't help, do a NAND backup, then copy the data.img from the backup to your SDK folder on PC. Do a full wipe (factory data reset, twice...dalvik-cache wipe, twice). If you wanted to be thorough you could use Calkulin's FORMAT ALL .zip. Then reflash the ROM and follow the steps a couple of pages back on OMJ's process of restoring the data.img file to put you back to where you were prior to flashing (data, settings, etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Soldier View Post
Awesome. You are the first person to give clear answers on all those items. I did not realize that the modded tether app only did 3G. Also didn't realize that 4G would standby when wifi came on. I thought there was an issue in the phone. LOL!

Now that that's all cleared up. I will uninstall and reinstall the wifi tether app and try it again. It used to work fine two updates ago, so maybe it just got jumbled somehow.

As far as the terminology, yep knew all that, except the hotspot being 3G only.

phfew glad that's cleared up. Thanks

Traveling Tek
Current Location | Traveling Tek
No problem, glad to have helped!
This post has been thanked 2 times.