View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 09:59 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.0 | FroYo 3.30.651.3 | *Updated 11/17/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Nice OMJ just updated to 4.0 and the first thing I was gonna do after was search for a way to get the transparent notification bar installed but ... no need!

@ anyone ... since I installed I'm getting the process.android.acore error randomly ... searched and found nothing conclusive about was causes this ... ideas any of you longer time Android users?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
I'm sure 5 months doesnt qualify as a "long time user" but I've seen that issue before (not on OMJ) and like you couldn't find concrete solutions. It was very random so hard to pin down. It just stopped occurring on its own. Weird.
The most common Google hits for me came up with some type of issue with Contacts and/or sync, maybe after a few syncs yours will clear up too?
You try wiping Cache and Dalvik? May clear out some files throwing your device a curveball?
I know the "Cross Your Fingers and Hope It Goes Away" technique isnt the most advanced tech support but it's all I got.
Good luck.