View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 06:22 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] VIPERrom v1.0.2 [BETA] (Froyo 2.2) UPDATED!! 11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngblack View Post
I haven't tried flashing this rom yet. Are you saying if I use No Lock app that it will temporarily make the lag go away?

I personally want to use Widget locker with the phone's lock pattern.. What I'm seeing in xda is the lock lags and thus assuming widget locker will not work when rooted because of 5 second rule?
first you asked "how to remove lock screen" so i post apps to kill it now your going to use it? i dont use the app your talking about or a lock screen period so i guess flash or wait till he updates which he just told me will be soon and he is working with new modem now also.