View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 06:15 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][BETA] Froyo DJ29 leak, deodexed, zipaligned and pre-rooted

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngblack View Post
you didn't answer my question.. aside from the details on [PROGRAM] Heimdall - Cross-Platform Open-Source Flashing Software (1.0.0 Available) - xda-developers

I'm asking you what are the benefits of flashing with heimdal when I haven't encountered any issues with odin yet... In other words... If I flashed with heimdal right now with same modem, will I yield the same results... yes or no?
It says right there:

Quote:
Why use Heimdall when we can use Odin?
Odin is generally unreliable and only runs on Windows systems. Furthermore, Odin is leaked Samsung software that is not freely available or well understood by the community.

Also you can try flashing mobileap di18..but I cant guarantee it will work..it shouldnt crash your phone or anything though..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.