View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 08:43 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Update[10-12-10]★SharkieROM v2.1★Generic\Sprint[23563\21916][Sense2019]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
1) KD-Font is back is business!! Visit his thread (link is in the 1st post) for more info.

2) Straightup27 had asked me about the icons in the Music and People sub-tabs. Sense 2018 uses different files for the icons that sit on top of the slider in these sub-tabs. So if you're using an older transparent slider of some sort you will probably have a double image in these tabs. Along with the actual slider images, most of the transparent slider cabs also have in them the files for the icons that sit on top of the slider that have been made transparent so that you don't get that double image. So if you're using a transparent slider cab made for Sense 2.5.2016 or lower they work fine, Sense 2.5.2018 (maybe 2017, not sure never used it) or higher will not have these newer files in them. I've made a cab with these newer files that I've made transparent. It's posted at the bottom.

It's NOT a transparent slider cab, only a few needed files to be used in conjunction with a transparent slider cab on my ROM or any other ROM using 2018 or higher Core files.

The funny thing is that Straightup27 PMed me a pic of an indiviual contact page so I could see the icon overlay. I grabbed some of the files that I thought were these from my Core 2018 files but they only work on the Music and People sub-tabs, but not an individual contact sub-tab. So I looked in my People 2011 package (People 2011 is faster than all the rest. I don't care what anyone says, I've tried them all and they all [except 2011] slow down the slider ) and there were the individual contact sub-tab slider icon images. This is odd to me because it seems like a transparent slider cab would have included these files since it's a 2011 package.

In any event, I've included these files. They may not be necessary with some cabs, I'm not sure. I don't use transparent sliders. Even if they aren't necessary, they will only overwrite your transparent files with another set of transparent files. No harm done.
awesome!! it worked perfectly sir!! thank you as it wasn't a big deal just annoying but i don't have to be annoyed any longer!!

Last edited by Straitup27; 11-18-2010 at 11:21 PM.