View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 10:16 AM
japper88
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Its been posted before, but this is the place to go for just about anything to do with SPB shell. So far I have found all my answers there. Give it a try.

[UTIL] SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 [Tricks, Widgets, Themes, Other, FAQ, Config] - xda-developers
Thanks, but I browsed that already. Seemed to be full of stuff for VGA phones... we have WVGA phones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
i know its on my fav list but cant find it right now....guess i am getting all bleary eyed right now...its 3am here and us flash junkies are yet at it lol

do a search for vostradamus spb shell on xda...
he lets you d/l a widget pack that you can copy to your sd and load only the widgets you need from there onto spb as and when you need them.
he also has a preview section where you can check out what the widget looks like before you load it onto SPB.
dis dude rocks
Thank I'll take a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
I use Outlook with three accounts and don't really notice the lag. I only download 30 days of messages. Can you describe your lag? Does it happen when you're going into mailbox or just to get to the Outlook tab?
Well I don't have any lag now since I am overclocked. It's usually when opening sms or email. Not the senseui tab but the actual outlook program.

Day 3 on SPB Mobile shell on Energyrom and still smooth sailing. I am running Nitrogen player instead of windows mobile player, it seems to suck up less ram and remembers what I last played, quite similar to the music tab from senseui. Not sure if battery life is any better though.

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!