View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 03:48 AM
krazydude
Regular 'Geeker

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
Here's a file I created that will extend your functionality of the Spb mobile shell menu.

Running the attached will allow you additional options within Spb mobile shell's menu, including:

-adding new programs
-adding new files
-remove function

do a before and after test:
Launcher>Spb Menu (swipe to the side)>Tools Then click the menu button....
after you imported registry file you should see the above three options which will allow you to customize spb's menu system

Normally, you can not customize these screens

To import the attached reg file, do one of two things:
1. open registry editor and click the icon at the bottom all the way to the left and choose import. Then select the attached file. Restart ms or restart device

2. add the reg file to your sashimi\auto\reg folder for your next flash

I didn't find this. The person who did posted on xda to have you manually edit each registry value. I just put it all into one file. Hats off to the the originator.. (I can't find where I read about this at xda... to give proper credit..but I'll update once I find out)

Anyone feel free to throw this reg file into a cab...
thanks but i am not able to see any changes in spb /launcher/tools/
any help?
cheers