View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 08:41 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Looking for advice on a android phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
Is this sarcasm?

The build quality is reminiscent of the TP1... and I think we all remember how wonky that was.
Just cause HTC messed up TP1 does not mean Epic is bad..look at any Teardown video of a Galaxy S device and an EVO device..you will instantly see the difference in build quality...

Quote:
The keyboard is a noted step down from my TP2 (surely we can agree on this at least?)
Yes, but not by much...I actually enjoy using my kb on the Epic :/

Quote:
The screen, I just don't see what you see... looking at the task bar alone I see pixelated graphics on the icons and notifications.
So its sharp on the epic and blurry on the EVO.. difference being? the PPI on both devices are almost the same...but have you seen the difference between the contrast? the screen refresh? the colors?

Quote:
I thought the Evo has a 8mp camera... I also thought the Epic has a 5mp... how is it better?
Cause MP != Quality..its like saying whats better a container of 8 litters with 3 litters of water or a 5 liter container with 5 liters of water? The quality of the camera sensor on the Epic is way superior to the EVO..look at the comparison pictures.

Quote:
Again, this is all my opionion from limited time in Sprint stores messing around with both devices. And just to clarify, I'm not challenging you in any personal way, me and you are cool G10, it's just not the device I would personally go with.
Thats fine,everyone has their preferences...I'm just filling in the information as an Epic user..I fully expect you to defend your device the best you can and I will do the same...this in turn will give a comprehensive comparison of devices and info.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)