View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 06:04 PM
dee91
PPCGeeks Regular

dee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Sprint Touch pro 2: Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13337/21.549; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

a few points, A, alot of ppl incl. myself actually really like the tile idea. and 'when' it ends up being hacked and we start seeing some great roms and skins themes etc. i'll like it even more! especially with the new hardware specs, making life easier.... it seems that after the long wait, and im on sprint, so im still waiting! they have put out phones that should be kicking! which comes to B. i spoke to an at&t store rep and he was telling me how all the stores received 10 phones 3-3-4 the 4 was the samsung in his store, he said it took 2 days to sell as opposed to the iphone which sold in 1. he told me that only that last night (thursday) there was a briefing on wp7 and he had no idea how to use it or its features till then!? there was no working display model, only dummies... he said he was a staunch iphone lover but he said the MS guy bought him and he therefore was going to switch to wp7. so bottom line, C, if MS wants so get these phones out they have to get started reading the cons on ppcgeeks and start preparing vigerously an update, they have to get the stores covered in 'winfo' and boost all over advertising 'sell it like they mean it!' get verizon and sprint the phones by latest the begining of january! remember! for the first few months till then any developers on cdma phones will not be very doing much developing! one of the biggest mistakes of the palmpre! if its everywhere and there's more access there's more developers and ppl advertising! imagine going from a non smartphone to wp7 it'll blow your mind all your friends will know just how awesome tiles and the browser and video and music and xbox etc... are and thats another reason not to limit the phones so much! you want to get it out like got potatoes to start the wp7 community! all phones need a community the quicker it picks up the more advertising it gets by word of mouth! when comparing working display models in store the tiles definity catch the eye as much if out more than android or iphone, so get the stores display models and get behind the phone full force its a decent product, dont hold down its potential, it is on par with iphone and android and can definitely compete and possibly beat them if MS put some love in this. i have a tp2 but i am now using a BB as my tp2 is pissing me off... i think i will go 4 wp7 when it comes to sprint but if it doesn't shoot up by then them i might just get epic.... we'll see...