View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 05:53 PM
rhacy
Regular 'Geeker

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 11.13.10 Plutonium ROM. All WM 6.5.5 builds available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procter View Post
Thanks for the reply. Also, my initial feeling regarding the available memory on 23146 version is not accureate. After some essential cab installation, the avail memory down to 63-65 mb as well, also disabled my igo8 TTS.

Anyone using igo8 here? My general understanding is that the TTS (Txt to Speak) voice depends on the available memory. Previously I got it work when the system was showing me only 20-30MB avail memory, but now even 60MB would mute it, I just don't get it. Is there a critial point?
I've had intermittent TTS problems with iGo and iGuidance when using Sense on the TP2. My work around for many months has been to switch to Titanium when using any GPS Nav with TTS besides bing. TF3D Titanium Shell Switcher makes the switch fast and easy. That said, I've always appreciated Vin including Titanium in almost all his builds. Thanks so much again Vin. Cheers!

Best to all,
R

*Sprint TP2 with a solid 6.5.x ROM by Vin255764 & Radio 2.32.00WU