View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 04:21 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

[QUOTE=japper88;1997515]Don't worry I threw that extra thanks in there.QUOTE]

lol appreciate it bro, hit ya back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
lol, darn you!!!!! :>)) thanks, I was milking the he77 out of it to come up with another one!!! Don't remember giving 150 rep points in the last day?!? oh well thanks again, if I robbed one or 2 from you, i'll get you back tomorrow! :>)) lol

would've had enough but I robbed one I gave him earlier!! LOL, then I still had to come up with 1 more!! :>))
ah i don't deserve to be thanked i was just speaking the truth, i have a hard enough time remembering the wifes name let alone all the stuff that goes on around here and i just wanted to say in the thread publicly that i appreciate all that you do around here.