View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 04:03 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
thanks for your response tera! i tried all of that with no luck wierd thing is that project android worked fine on my 8gb class 4 and my current 16gb class 2 on the sprint 6.5 rom. it seemed to have been working fine before i unlocked and flashed energyrom without having to do any of that stuff. now since i uninstalled and reinstalled when it goes to the black screen with all the words i keep seeing something about /process/rcprouter/kernel/something like that and it says this messages will be disabled after 120 seconds. then i guess it tries to run the process again and i get the same message over and over about every 120 secs. is that message saying something is wrong with the kernel?
Sorry to be so frank with you... perhaps it's just a communication issue. you "tried all that"... all what?

Either your droid cab works on another SD or it doesn't. If not, then it's your cab... common issue, tons of post recommend DL'ing the RAR file to pc & then copy to SD..
Keep trying till that works... if a reformatted SD doesn't work, then try a new SD or a different Droid build (not froyo)..

Once that works, delete ALL the old droid stuff off your desired SD & run a new build... also make sure you delete all the stuff in your \htc\?? storage card dir.. an old fix can't remember exact dir...
Ensure you're using the correct startup, copy it to another default.txt & keep both in same dir...

Go to basics, no OC on win or droid, basic build, use correct startup, rename windows startup dir so no OC or any other stuff loads...

Another thing, flash back to old ROM & try it as is first perhaps... if it then works, I'll be amazed... you'll be the first I've heard of!! ROM rarely does it.. also try droid thread for help...

let me know how it turns out... don't assume anything & shortcut... if it works on a diff. SD, then you need to "fix" the one your trying it on.. if not, then it's the droid build..
later, good luck
This post has been thanked 2 times.