View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 03:53 PM
japper88
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Teradog,
bro you got a head full of information and i applaude you bro, your like the puppet master around here and have you fingers/phone in all of it and you gladly pass the information on, i want to say i appreciate all you do around here with passing on the info to working on the wiki, glad your a part of this thread! <thanks for the pm with the info that i requested also>.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
flattery will get you everywhere! lol.. thanks/d
watch your rep... welcome to 2VIP... you deserve it yourself.. many posts of help lately from you!

ohoh... spoke too soon, i'm out, i'll rob some i gave earlier & get them back later! LOL
gotta put brakes in, then kids, bk later
Don't worry I threw that extra thanks in there.

I've been running since yesterday SPB Mobile Shell on top of the Nov. 13 release of build 28244 Dinik Cookie 2 (0 PP overclocked to 768mhz). Obviously disabled senseui, but I love the dinik icons. Everything is running smooth so far. I think I might stick with this set up for now. I get over 100mb of ram on startup and even after a few hours of messing around with stuff (and closing things via the X button) still running with over 90mb of ram.

Does anyone that uses SPB Mobile Shell know if there is a way to get slightly different widget themes without installing a completely different theme. I just want to get some different clocks and stuff like that without blowing everything up. (Basically anyone have any good recommendations?) TIA.

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.