View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 01:19 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Newest Htc Sense On Froyo Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikezpc View Post
hey ACL how u doin buddy
u might know about this already but have u looked at the htc desire z ? we know it has an 800mhz processor and i thought it might have been a toned down version of the snapdraggon but according to HTC Desire Z Specifications | MobileTechWorld
it is an 800 MHz MSM7230 Processor
i dunno if its me but maybe we might have something here
maybe its just wishful thinking and i might be wrong but let me know what u think
sup buddy .. MSM7230 is evil as well.. if we all had the Legend, then this would be good news. Now that doesnt mean its all useless, after all the original 2.1 sense was a hybrid of 3 devices (eris, legend, desire). But we heavily relied on the Eris for binary compatibility.

Now i hevent been keeping up with the hero devs to see where they are at. This latest framebuffer patch im working on has consumed me 100%.. I'm close but not yet done with it and once that is out of the way, hopefully i can jump back into this.