View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 01:32 AM
krazydude
Regular 'Geeker

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by head honch View Post
quick question is it ok to 'Kill' FBManila.exe from running to free up space? cuz i don't use the FB app at all i feel it slows down my phone when the app is signed in and linking to my phone book

also, does the BTTrayCE.exe pertain to Bluetooth? if so can i just disable this one as well? i don't have a need for that either
+1 on that.
can any one explain what the exe files are in task manager , so we can kill the apps we dont use? I am a noob as far as the actual programming of windows goes so a little help there will be awesome.
Also I have noticed a lot of us are getting onto SPB.
Would be nice if we could flash all roms with spb and make a detailed info for the amount of Ram free.
In my opinion sometimes SenceCity Roms are more stable with SPB than Titanium (tho the free program space may be less...havent figured out why that happens....also reference roms are the same..more stable than titanium...
If a lot os us are using spb as the main shell then maybe it will be better to log experiences on different NRG roms and SYS builds.
BTW NRG please try & make a spb shell rom!!!!!!!! Just for the fun of it?
This post has been thanked 1 times.