View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 01:31 AM
pwnsicle
PPCGeeks Regular

pwnsicle is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] - [11/14/2010] - MikFroYo v3.2 - [ FRG83 | 3.30.651.3 ] - FoSchnitzel

great rom as always! the power widgets on the notification bar aren't as helpful as i thought they'd be since i still end up using the power control widget (for bluetooth and brightness switches) but still a great feature. the transitions and flip clock are really nice. battery life is great too

quick question...i tried to look for that "social" app you mentioned in the changelog but i just get an abundance of apps in the market so if you could point me out to the one you're using.
also for some reason i noticed the sync symbol show up in the top bar A LOT...seems google keeps on syncing my calender for some reason. only solution i can think of is to turn off background sync but that slightly hinders the functionality of many other apps. i couldn't find a setting under accounts and syncs to stop it so =(

on another note...not sure if it's just me but i've been having problems receiving sms and mms and sometimes even sending mms. at first i thought it was your rom but then i flashed another one and was still having the same problem. i think i narrowed it down to a messaging app called "chompsms" and their newest updates. i've reverted back to the stock app and everything works fine now. i'm in the process of trying another one called handcent sms and it seems to be working fine

thanks for a great rom!