View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 07:09 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.9 | FroYo 3.30.651.3 | *Updated 11/15/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9394888 View Post
something is wrong with all these froyo firmware. there seems to be a cap of 300kbps whether i go usb/wireless tether. i thought i had upgraded my phone but my tp (boostmobile backup on the same network) gets 800kbps via usb tether.

not sure why this is such a hush hush topic. no one is willing to shed light on this horrible defect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9394888 View Post
speedtest from dslreports for mobile browser nets 200-300kbps as well.
SHHHH!!! Dont you know better than to openly discuss such a hush hush topic?? The black helicopters will be over your house in no time!!

Maybe no one is talking about it because there is no issue?
I just ran dslreports mobile browser Speed and Latency test and I'm humming along just fine on 3G

Wireless Tether

Sprint Hotspot

Maybe if you took the tinfoil off of your windows your signal would be better?