View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 05:13 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post

Can one of you guys that are good with graphics tell me what's going on with the small music player in the home tab screenie? As you can see I've skinned the music tab controls, but for some reason the rewind button won't stick on the home screen. Anyone know why? Is that a different file? Is it to do with CHT?
yea the back button in the widget is skinned by cht... if you don't got it figured when i get to my cpu I'll post it... i remember santod had posted some button skins in one of his threads... the cht transparency thread I believe... you could use those files as reference...
This post has been thanked 1 times.