View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 02:55 PM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Skyfire not working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg8685 View Post
Today Skyfire has announced the phase out of Skfyre 1.5 for the Windows Mobile and Symbian platforms. Service will end on December 31, 2010.

Along with the company as a whole I'd like to extend my personal thanks to all who took advantage of this ground-breaking free service. It's been rewarding for all of us to be able to provide the browser free-of-charge as long as we did, and I hope many of you got as much out of using Skyfire's free browser on your Windows Mobile or Symbian devices as we did providing it.

For details please see our blog:

Blog | Skyfire
skyfire basturds
This post has been thanked 1 times.