View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 12:43 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] - [11/14/2010] - MikFroYo v3.2 - [ FRG83 | 3.30.651.3 ] - FoSchnitzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acedooncoon View Post
Yo Im feeling this ROM...its crazy....Good F**king job...lol...my only thing is my Baseband stills says "1.39xxxxxx"....how do I update that? and my PRI says "1.34xxx" how do I update that?....right now things seems to be flowing very very smoothly and I love it....so if it cant be done then no worries....
The other thing is how do I get the other lock screen (first row, 3rd pic)..right now I have the reg. lock screen, which is cool but was hoping for sumthing different.
look here:
[ Radios ][ 10-22 ] All EVO Radio, WiMAX, PRI & NV versions - xda-developers
and here:
[ Mods ][ 11-3 ] Calkulin's Mods & Fixes for the EVO [MMS l USB Tether l Reboot Mod] - xda-developers

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
I really want to try this rom again, but lately I'm in need of a rom with apps2sd support. I tried to run a different rom, but as soon as I restored a backup, it told me I was low on space. Is there any chance of getting apps2sd support? Thanks!
look here:
[Script][A2SD] Darktremor Apps2SD 2.7.5.2 (10/03/2010) - xda-developers

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils