View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 11:56 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by camtah View Post
Titanium doesn't have pagepool changer it. I had to copy it over from the other energy roms
oh ok i didn't know that since i don't use that rom, but regardless the file is in the paperclip that i posted the link for and 99% of people has the file from a previous rom, it's not something that needs to be downloaded each time, that's why i store copies of programs on my home computer and another copy of what i use the most on my sd card, never know when one of them might go down.

also we need to pass around that their is a FAQ for this series of rom's/thread, i have it in my signature and others that are NRG rom users should do the same so that those that are new can get the information they need without asking the same questions over and over, plus some <not me, teradog> have put a lot of time consolidating all the issues/fixes and put it into the FAQ so if it's an issue that's in the FAQ then send them their, if not then we will try to fix the issue and then if need be add it to the FAQ, thanks.