View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 12:55 AM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [APP] [UPDATE] KD-Font [v1.2.2] [09/14/10] [138 FONTS!!!]

URGENT!!!

So the VBNFiles server was shut down today, permanently. I received notice a few days ago that this might happen, but we were hoping it wouldn't happen quite so soon. As you may know, all of the font files, library info, and program updates were hosted on this server.

I've been scrambling to set up a new server to eliminate downtime, but I didn;t get it done in time... So here's a couple notes for those who might be wondering what's going on:

1) You will NOT be able to download new fonts, update the library, or install program updates until I have a new server online.
2) There will be a required program update to hook up to the new server. Unfortunately, the auto-update feature will NOT work since the VBN server is already shut down.
3) I WILL be fulfilling all pending font requests, so you can look forward to seeing those once I have the new server online.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post or PM me.

Thank you for your patience!!!