View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 10:24 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/01] FRX02 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
same thing using haret.exe did'nt think to try it until I just read your post. Still results in a system freeze and I have to soft reset.
Odd indeed. Would you mind posting your startup.txt? I've seen some guys with RHOD100's over on XDA saying the same thing is happening, but if they revert to an older kernel it boots. I would think it would get farther in the boot process if it was a bad kernel, but I'm not very knowledgeable about these things