View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 07:57 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/01] FRX02 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunnel View Post
Running the 11/01 version. Having several issues; It boots into Landscape mode and sometimes may adjust but often requires me to go to settings and unclick and click rotate screen, but after that it works fine with the autorotation. 2nd, there is no home screen key anymore, it used to by the end key. 3rd, Photo Gallery crashes everytime I use it.

Using, Verizon TP2 with Mighty ROM
All known issues. Gallery3d was canned, so Gallery *should* work now, assuming you're not using BLAZN.

Phone always boots into landscape mode, I have a bug filed on it already. Once you boot, hit the back button first thing (even before unlocking) and you should be fine.

Home key can be remapped with "Spare Parts" so end=home, or there's a thread on how to go back to the old behavior of POWER=HOME.. Please use search in the future.