View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 12:52 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
I have yet to flash to the new titanium. I am sitting back waiting for reviews. I like how my phone runs right now and do not want to switch to a ROM that will give me problems lol. Right now I am fighting with myself over going with the 21916 or the 28244. I still get around 115MB free RAM fresh boot and never dip below 100 even after 3 days without a reset. Love titanium with SPB and panel menu. There are a few bugs that bother me on the old titanium i am running but not sure if they are bothersome enough to make me start over. I really dig batticlock or whatever its called so i dont care if the battery issue has been fixed or not. Decisions... decisions...

The thing that turns me away from 28244 is that when I used the version with start on the bottom the keyboard icon would overlap SPB bottom buttons. That and less RAM available with that version lol. Not sure why I need over 100 MB free but it is nice to have.
Gotta love the way you think! Reminds me of someone I know!! :>)) ..still on 681!!! At this rate I may have to purchase SPB!! LOL

Actually today I may upgrade to 28244, Titanium, OC, drivers, etc..

Funny, middle of night last night, switched back on Sense with Cookie... OMG you never know the crap you put up with until it's gone for a while.. Right off the bat it took me into the 50's for free RAM??!! Of course that's not the final Cookie 2 but wowsers, talk about slow also?! Haven't read much yet, but am guessing loading up on the "state" icons/wizards probably creates a bunch of polling & stuff, using up battery and draining RAM... my guess..

So, yea with you Agentz.. not sure want to leave near perfection, speed, NEVER a SOD, 100+ MB of RAM always, no menu lags ever, etc.., etc.., etc..

Also, you gotta run uZard if your not... WAY better (speed also) than what it replaced (skyfire.. dead). Have to do more testing, but it seems like it's blowing away Opera as well?! Skycarp never did that... too much of a delay btwn their servers & TP2... more testing needed. What I don't get.. why does it seem faster then turning on turbo in Opera?! Same thing essentially...
This post has been thanked 2 times.