View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 12:32 PM
Agentz919
PPCGeeks Regular

Agentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
have you flashed already?
any thoughts on the same?
what is the free ram?
I have yet to flash to the new titanium. I am sitting back waiting for reviews. I like how my phone runs right now and do not want to switch to a ROM that will give me problems lol. Right now I am fighting with myself over going with the 21916 or the 28244. I still get around 115MB free RAM fresh boot and never dip below 100 even after 3 days without a reset. Love titanium with SPB and panel menu. There are a few bugs that bother me on the old titanium i am running but not sure if they are bothersome enough to make me start over. I really dig batticlock or whatever its called so i dont care if the battery issue has been fixed or not. Decisions... decisions...

The thing that turns me away from 28244 is that when I used the version with start on the bottom the keyboard icon would overlap SPB bottom buttons. That and less RAM available with that version lol. Not sure why I need over 100 MB free but it is nice to have.