View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 12:20 PM
eazy2001x
PPCGeeks Regular

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
Well flashing stock as actually better than task29. Flashing stock does a task28 which is one more step that 29 doesn't do. But if you are doing a full backup and full restore then you are putting old files/reg strings and what not back into the new rom which causes problems. Your best bet for backing up is to do just your contacts/email/texts and use XDA_UC or Sashimi to restore installed programs!

i would never install old files on a new rom.. all i restore is e-mail/contacts/documents/etc.. I just finished and there was deff an issue with the rom file or something else. but ther eis also a problem with the memory management. on the nov rom i had a 20pp and saw 185 total free memory, on this rom with a 20pp i see 183, the rom is deff not as snappy as the nov8th rom but is stil lmuch better than what i had going on this morning.

I may even consider flashing back to the nov 8th rom then doing an upgrade to cookie 2.0F.
This post has been thanked 1 times.