View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 12:10 PM
ooxteme
I MADE IT!!!

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkoopa View Post
Ok, I'm going to ask it. Before I did all this ROMing around, my phone was 3G. It had nice, fast data speeds and a little 3G icon where it now says EV. After I started getting these awesome ROMS, I noticed it was slightly slower internet and the 3G icon was gone. I can change my phone band settings all I want, but no increase in speed...and no 3G icon. I also got the Xerxes Enable 36 Icon reg fix, but still no 3G icon. Should I even be concerned? It's acceptable speed, but its not what it was, and it doesn't show that it's 3G.
I love this latest 28244 Build, but I have one more gripe. Everything looks bigger? Text is the same size, but icons and drop down menus, and for example, the Facebook tab is bigger. I have a picture attached to show what I'm talking about.
Speaking of Facebook tab, that reminds me of another question i have: I have 13 contacts linked to facebook people, but only 7 people only show up. Is there a reason for that?
Well for the 3G issue, You WILL know if its 3G or 1X trust me 1X is slower than a turtle. As for the Facebook linking is this happening right after you flashed the rom or has it been up and running for awhile? You also might wanna try installing a custom task bar and see if that solves your icon issue's, just make sure you grab one for GSM not CDMA (they are different)!

Good Luck!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10

Last edited by ooxteme; 11-15-2010 at 12:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.