View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 12:06 AM
rhacy
Regular 'Geeker

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 11.13.10 Plutonium ROM. All WM 6.5.5 builds available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
Man I love seeing all the new users get to see what all us vets knew long ago, vin cooks best tp2 roms out there.
So true... Cheers~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solver View Post
Not used to that many posts (I mean flashes) in 10 hours lately, thank you vin. 28242 with co0kie 2 is running like vinom through my TP2s circuitry. nSnT felt like an excellent base rom I will have some fun with when I get bored. Didn't check the others out. I really enjoy the new splashes, too.

I like it so far, thanks for the link.

How do I properly disable arkswitch on boot?
To disable at boot, open your favorite file explorer, go to the Windows\StartUp Folder and either move the ArkSwitch.lnk file to somewhere on your storage card (just in case you want to move it back at some point), or just delete the .lnk. Then, if needed, you can always add a new shortcut later, by copying the ArkSwitch.exe in your Program Files Folder and pasting it as a shortcut back to the StartUp Folder.

Best to all,
R

*Sprint TP2 with a solid 6.5.x ROM by Vin255764 & Radio 2.32.00WU

Last edited by rhacy; 11-15-2010 at 12:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.