View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 11:04 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
here's the down low on 28244 sencity: to me it runs the same as the Nov 8th roms did, i don't see any great speed increase or anything that great over what the last batch of roms had, granted CHT is final but i can't see a whole lot of changes or speed, that's just my opinion so far. the only freezes i have is sometimes when i push the power button to turn the screen on i can swype sideways to move to one of my other screens, so I'll shut it back off and maybe have to do that once or twice to get it to work, that's not every time just occasionally. one thing i do miss is being as to put the free ram on a quicklink and a couple of other small things, battery seems to be draining fairly quickly so far so hopefully that settles down after a day or two of running the ROM, but the last couple of builds have been pretty decent after they settle in for a day or so and that's what i expect out of this ROM also. that's all just my opinion from flashing just a couple of hours ago, I'm kind of busy at the moment but just wanted to jump on and throw that out their in case anyone was wondering, if anyone comes across an add-on to get the free ram as a widget <status icons?> then please throw that out here as i would like them back, thanks.
thank you for the input on the rom and here you go,for the final the are now add on widgets here is the link to the 4th post in the thread

xda-developers - View Single Post - [Manila][12-Nov-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 - Final Released
Attached Files
File Type: cab CHTAddon_TabLinks_v1.0.cab (165.6 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab CHTAddon_StateLinks_v1.0.cab (106.5 KB, 60 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 5 times.