View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 09:27 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
For me the latest 6.5.x CHT 2.0 is kickin ass and takin names!!! Now if can just fugure out what cab caused the massive batt. drain ill be good!!!!
sweet i'm doing some beta testing for a chef but i gotta try it asap!! thanks for your input bro!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
Whats up my brotha long time no see, Im testing right now so far so good with me. Have had a couple of freezes but not SOD, freeze, freed up after a couple of seconds. Batt life so far so good will see tomorow, I do how ever have some batt tweaks implimented..

WHAT????? damn waddup homie,i thought you had moved on to another device,hope all has been well with you bro,yeah from what i've read so far things seem to be doing ok on 6.5.3,ok will see what is causing freezes and get back to you on that,good to see ya man!!