View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 04:53 PM
pdappcgeek
Regular 'Geeker

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

IMO:

CHT 2.0 ISNT ready to be considered "final". I'm pretty disappointed.

So I'm finding a lot of the same bugs that existed in the beta.

1. When I remove a free link, it changes the icon of another free link. It's pretty annoying.

2. There's still many occasions where I minimize the program I'm working within and then I still see it on the screen. This is due to CHT freezing. I have to hit the start menu, disable sense, and then reenable it.... another annoyance.

3. If I want to move a widget, sometimes the edit mode doesn't let me. I have to go out of edit mode and then back into edit mode. It's randomness.

4. For quick links: I can't 6 rows to fit on the screen without it overlapping the cht scheduler.

5. Still some random freezes and other odd ball bugs that pop up on occasion

CHT 2.0 has potential. I was really hoping these bugs would be fixed in the final version. Since they weren't it's probably going to be a while until they're fixed so I'm pretty sure I'm going to go back to 1.85.

Titanium and SPB here I come?

Last edited by pdappcgeek; 11-15-2010 at 03:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.