View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 12:48 AM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by akmzero View Post

Use proper english. If you ever "axe" me a question, your contacts may become corrupt.

And most importany, dont tell me how to do my job. EVER
Imo, not to try an call you out, but this is exactly the type of attitude, rep, you wanna stay away from!! Someone that will corrupt your contacts because they didn't like something you said or tried to "under mind"their knowledge.

Although no 1 likes others to tell them how to do their job, you never, I mean NEVER, mess up their phone/plan/contacts! You smile and bite your tongue, you need to find a different job buddy, where you don't deal with people

Sent from my A81E using Tapatalk

Last edited by eenieMINI; 11-14-2010 at 01:27 AM. Reason: No fair tricking the foul sensors. :P
This post has been thanked 5 times.