View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 07:57 PM
Johnny.Bravo
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Gten and all the EPIC 4g owners

I second almost everything gTen said, with one exception. While I was running the Baked Snack custom ROM I got much better battery life than stock. I am currently using the Experience ROM but I am probably going to go back to the Baked Snack just for the battery life. It does give me the occasional forced close, but nothing that really slows me down.

I had an TP2 as well and the difference is instantly noticeable. Aside from the obvious (larger SAMOLED screen), this phone is FAST. The 1Ghz Hummingbird processor is amazing, and the chefs have it up to 1.6Ghz (2.0 Ghz in in the works).

Android takes a little getting used to coming from WinMo, but it is a far superior OS, and it won't take you more than a couple of hours to figure that out. I was really impressed at how easy it was to figure everything out. And its even better if your learning on a blazing fast handset like the Epic.

I don't live in a 4G area, but it seems to me that even the 3G is faster on the Epic, probably just a by product of the blazing fast processor. Internet, texting, and streaming video (YouTube) is much more enjoyable than it was on the TP2.

I agree that the lack of real Outlook support may be an issue for some, but I just switched over to my Gmail account and let me tell you that it syncs with Gmail flawlessly.