View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 01:57 PM
ricsim78
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ricsim78
Re: [ROM] OmegaEVO v1.0 [[NEW 3.30.651.3 OTA]] [[Froyo 2.2]] Updated 11/12/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
Ok here is where I am at with this Rom... it is working flawless... but I think azrael Rom was faster. I also miss the transitions of the azrael Rom.... and also I have Sprint navigation that wasnt taken out... not a big deal but first post says it was taken out and it is in the Rom...

So that's my short review... thanks.. azrael is still my favorite as of now because of speed and transitions...
As for Azrael being faster, maybe the new HTC kernel #17 is slower (on your phone) than HTC #10 was? For me, Omega is slightly faster. Especially with Netarchy's kernel. There is a few more optimizations done with Omega than I did with Azrael.

As for transitions, I decide not to include them with the ROM stock. Tomorrow I am going to bring more options; different transition animations (including same included with Azrael), more wallpapers, and maybe another theme or so. Rosie and clock options...you name it. You can basically make Omega look the way you want. A lot of people complained about the transitions on XDA so I decided to not include them.

Thanks for your feedback, this is only the first version of Omega.
HTC #15 Kernel