View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 11:20 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM][BETA] Froyo DJ29 leak, deodexed, zipaligned and pre-rooted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny.Bravo View Post
I have 2 questions. I tried reading through the XDA thread where this came from , but as of right now there are more than 750 posts, and I don't have time to read all that.

-Question #1: On the first page it says "This flashes a new kernel. We do not yet have a new modem, so you'll want to use the DI18 modem with this." I am currently running the latest update of Experience. Does this use the DI18 modem, or do I need to go back to a stock DI18 before flashing this Froyo beta, or does the Experience ROM use the DI18 modem?

-Question #2: At the end of the same page it says "Do not use DI18 custom kernels on this ROM." Does this mean that even if Question #1 is no, that I still at least need to go back to a stock DI18 kernel before flashing, or does it mean that after I flash this I shouldn't flash a custom kernel?
modem is in the kernel so just flash di18 kernel cause experience has no kernel so whatever kernel you had you still have. #2 do not flash a custom kernel. not yet till new froyo compatible kernels are out.
This post has been thanked 2 times.