View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 01:44 AM
jakdillard
The Trend Setter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ?s about JD's Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyRobi View Post
I installed JD's latest 6.1 Rom, Awesome ROM, but for some reason the camera button is not working. It says there is an error opening the shortcut. Even though Camera.exe is in the Windows directory and I also put a link in the programs folder (not sure if that mattered). How do I fix this?

Also is there a way to change the green color form the comm and contats screen?

Als
Jesus man could you have not posted in the thread about the rom !!!!! I moved the camara link so that the side button would be generic for any app
and the comm manager you can find a cab for a new one if you search ... and did you not read in the thread where I said I was going to update and change it ..... DUDE MAKING ANOTHER THREAD WAS NOT NECESSARY ....... DAMN!!