Old 11-12-2010, 05:09 PM
youngblack
Regular 'Geeker

youngblack is keeping up the good workyoungblack is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][BETA] Froyo DJ29 leak, deodexed, zipaligned and pre-rooted

Okay...I'm listing programs not friendly with the froyo upgrade:
1) ultimate juice defender.. which i truthfully suspect messed up my phone and leaving me crippled with no internet connection. I removed it and reinstalled the rom all over again without wiping and now it's functioning better. But I wanted to have something that will help with the battery or at least filter my apps so that they don't go behind my back draining the battery. Considering living in rural areas so less wifi and more 3G coverage. Before the upgrade with juice defender I was getting 13hours...which is good enough for me.
2) Calendar Pad Pro.. man I miss this app so bad I used it like everyday! now it doesn't work.. the widgets are blank.. that's it.
3) Launcher Pro (paid version) a side affect... when you rotate your phone the label (or app name) home screen is cut off... ugh! so I disabled the rotation in settings for now.

@GTEN.. THanks for the heads up I will look into it.. about APP2SD. I thought it was a simple hack with connect bot and guidelines that you had to follow. Nice to know there's an app for that