View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 04:10 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 8| 21916|21684 * Sense 201

1. Wow Tera, great wiki.

2. SPB shell Q. Back before cookie and just as max was doing his first project, someone recommended that we try titanium with SPB shell, so I did. Lets face it SPB is very functional, but not aesthetic. With the coming of max and them cookie, and the inability to quickly swap, I did not give it a real shakedown. So now that I have stripped down to 2.1, no cookie no max, I decided to give it a real try.

The verdict so far is, very nice but not sold yet. I like a lot of its features. As far as speed is concerned, its close. 2.1 is as stripped down as you can get in TF, but there is maybe a little more lag to it still.

Now the Q.
1. Can you backup your SPB shell settings so if you want to migrate to a new rom you can restore?
2. I got the 3 home screens set, but now I would like the middle one on the right and the right one in the middle. Can you move a whole screen or do you have to rebuild?

Thx all
This post has been thanked 1 times.